Series 3 JNIOR End of Life
Written on: June 22, 2022 3:45 pm
We offer Series 4 JNIOR’s that are made to be a great drop-in replacement for Series 3 JNIORs.
If you have a Series 3 JNIOR and are looking for a replacement, they unfortunately hit end of life in 2015 and we no longer offer them. Series 4 JNIORs are essentially an improved version of the Series 3 JNIOR that offer improved hardware, more applications, and more built-in functionality. Most Series 3 applications have been modified to run on the Series 4 JNIORs as well, but the dimensions and foot print of the Series 3 JNIOR are the same as the Series 4 though.
Here are just a few of the improvements implemented from the Series 3 to Series 4:
- Faster processor allows for quicker responses from applications running on the JNIOR and quicker reboots for the JNIOR.
- The Model 410 JNIORs have RS-485 capabilities for their serial connections.
- Applications such as Tasker, Analog Presets, MQTT, Grapher, and DMX provide new functionality for the JNIOR to use.
- Easy-to-use configuration pages through web browsers that provide more ways to make customizing your JNIOR simpler, such as a folder tab to view files on the JNIOR.
- Series 4 JNIORs can capture network traffic between the JNIOR and other devices to help investigate and troubleshoot all data being communicated with it.
If you have a Series 3 JNIOR and are looking to replace or upgrade to a Series 4 JNIOR, let us know and we’ll help you transition your setup!
INTEG Process Group, inc. © 2023